About FPA Chicago Abortion and Family Planning Clinics
Family Planning Associates (FPA) is one of the most trusted names in abortion services and women’s health care. Since 1988, women in Chicago have turned to FPA for quality, professional, and affordable family planning services.
- FPA Chicago abortion and gynecology clinics offer the highest quality women’s health care.
- Staffed by board certified OB/GYN medical doctors, nurses, technicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- FPA is committed to confidential and personalized care.
- Patient education is an important part of our practice.
- We offer comprehensive women’s health care including, the abortion pill up to 10.0 weeks, first trimester surgical abortions up to 13.6 weeks, second trimester abortions up to 23.3 weeks, a wide range of birth control options, and gynecological exams.
2 Convenient FPA Chicago abortion clinic locations
- We are located in Downtown Chicago and Northwest Chicago.
- Our staff can help you find the best location for your needs.
- We offer different services at each of our locations and will make every effort to accomodate your schedule.
- Our FPA Chicago abortion and gynecology clinics are designed to provide a warm, private environment for your comfort
- Our clinics utilize modern medical equipment and best practices in patient care.
- All of our physicians and clinicians are professionally trained and kept up-to-date in all aspects of pregnancy prevention, pregnancy termination, and gynecological care.
- We provide expert Abortion Care and Women’s Health Services which include pregnancy prevention (birth control) and pregnancy testing, pregnancy termination, gynecological exams, infection checks and STD testing.
- Affordable fees and Financial Assistance is available.
- Si habla en Espanol
Making An Appointment
- If you plan to use your private health insurance or HMO, please have your insurance card ready so that we can verify your insurance coverage before your scheduled appointment.
- If you have a medical card through the state of Illinois or are uninsured please let our staff know. We offer discounted fees for abortion care and are happy to talk with you about financial assistance.
- Inform us if you have any health conditions, drug allergies or if you take any medication on a regular basis, including an asthma inhaler, insulin or blood pressure medication. Go to our FAQs page for more helpful information about appointment scheduling with Family Planning Associates Medical Group.
Schedule An Appointment
For your convenience, we offer secure online appointment scheduling for abortion and women’s health services at our FPA Chicago abortion clinics. Please know that if at any time you are uncomfortable with providing personal information online, you can always call our information line to schedule an appointment.