Confidential Abortion Care Services include:
- The Abortion Pill (up to 10.0 weeks)
- First trimester abortion (up to 13.6 weeks)
- Second trimester abortion (up to 15.6 weeks) One-Day Surgical Abortion
- Second trimester abortion (up to 23.3 weeks) Two to Three-Day Surgical Abortion
In keeping with our commitment to provide the highest quality medical service available, all FPA physicians are Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. It is our goal to offer support while you make the decision that is best for you. We want to ensure that you receive abortion care services in a comforting, modern and professional environment. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, e-mail or through our live chat service.
Making An Appointment
- If you plan to use your private health insurance or HMO, please have your insurance card ready so that we can verify your insurance coverage before you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- Please let us know if you have any health conditions, drug allergies or if you take any medication, including an inhaler for asthma, insulin or blood pressure medication.
- You can schedule an online appointment 24 hours a day, for your convenience.
Registration Forms Available for Download
You can complete your registration forms before you arrive. Simply download, print and fill out the forms. Please use a black ink pen only.
Other Family Planning Associates Forms
We charge a $25 fee for Medical Records. We are happy to send records to your physician for continuation of care, and there are no fees associated with this service.