Family Planning Associates Medical Group (FPA Chicago Abortion Clinics) provides quality, affordable and trusted family planning services in a private setting. FPA has been serving the Steger community since 1988.
Family Planning Associates Medical Group, near Steger, provides safe and affordable women’s health care, including surgical abortion, medical abortion (the ‘abortion pill’), and comprehensive gynecological care. Our physicians and clinicians all specialize in providing abortion, gynecological care and a full range of birth control options including IUDs (Mirena, Skyla and Paragard), and other long-acting reversible contraception (LARC). We understand that safety is a primary concern for our patients, and we want you to feel comfortable obtaining services with FPA, in our private clinic setting. Our caring and approachable staff will answer all of your questions, help you review your options, and address any concerns that you may have. All of our experienced physicians are board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and are on staff at a prestigious local hospital. Family Planning Associates Medical Group has worked diligently to make our name synonymous with compassionate, quality women’s health care, because we are dedicated to making family planning and gynecological care accessible and affordable for all women.
We offer a full range of women’s health care services Monday through Saturday at multiple locations.
For your convenience and comfort we offer the following services:
- Online appointment scheduling
- Same day, next-day, afternoon and weekend appointments offered
- Chat with our staff online
- Phone lines are open until 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- Medication abortion ‘the abortion pill’ up to ten weeks of pregnancy
- Surgical abortion up to 23.3 weeks of pregnancy
- Sedation with our surgical abortion services
- Post-operative medications at no additional cost
- Birth control with or without a gynecological (annual physical) exam
- Immediate evaluation and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs), bacterial vaginosis (BV) and yeast infections
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Free pregnancy testing and ultrasounds
- Discounted fees for patients who are uninsured
- Financial counseling available
- Modern and private clinic locations
Appointments are offered online 24 hours a day, seven days a week— click here to schedule an appointment now.
For more detailed information about our gynecological services and birth control options click here.
If you are interested in learning more about how the medication abortion works click here.
Surgical abortions are offered in our private family planning clinic Tuesday through Saturday, and sedation is offered if you would like to be asleep for the procedure—click here to learn more about this safe, out-patient procedure.
Click here to read some of the most common questions that we are asked by patients, and responses from our medical and management staff members.
FPA will gladly bill your insurance company for the services that you receive with us—click here for additional information about insurance billing or to see if we are contracted with your insurance company.
Save time at your visit by filling out registration paperwork now—click here to print these forms at home.
Are you a current patient at FPA? Please provide us with feedback about your visit here—We appreciate your insights and often make changes based off of patient suggestions.
FPA is proud to provide referrals and resources for our patients, if you are interested in options counseling, would like to set up a text reminder for your birth control pills or need information about abortion funds—click here for more information.
¿Hablas español? Haga clic aquí para obtener información acerca de FPA y los servicios que ofrecemos.